Novaware, located at the Grote Voort 8, 8041 AM Zwolle, is responsible for processing the personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Grote Voort 8
8041 AM Zwolle
+31 38 711 44 40
Personal data which we process
Novaware processes your personal data, because you are using our services and/or because you provide this information yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First- and surname
- Adress data
- Phone number
- Information about your activities on our website
Special and/or sensitive personal data which we process
Our website and/or service doesn't have the intention to collect information about our website visitors who are under 16 years. Unless they have permission from a parent or a guardian. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that a visitor is older than 16 years. We advice parents or guardians to be involved in their children's activities at all time to prevent collecting information about children without parental consent. If you are convinced that we collected personal data about a minor without permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately delete these information.
With what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Novaware processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter or advertising brochure
- To call or e-mail you if necessary to execute our services
- To inform you about amendments of our services and products
- To deliver goods and services
- Novaware analyzes your behavior on the website to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences
Novaware does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without a person (e.g. a Novaware employee) involved.
How long Novaware keeps personal data
Novaware stores your personal data not longer than necessary to achieve the goals for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following personal data: 5 years. This is to provide you of important information that ahs to do with our services and your Umbraco-certification.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Novaware provides information to exceptionally third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to meet with legal obligations.
Cookies, or similar technologies, which we use
Novaware uses functional, analytical and tracking cookies. A cookie is a small text file which will be saved in the browser of your computer, tablet or smartphone at your first visit of the website.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to see, modify or delete your personal data. In addition you have the right to withdraw or object against the procedure of processing personal data by Novaware and you have the right on data transferability. That means that you can hand in a request to send the personal data to yourself or to another organization mentioned by you.
You can file a request to view, correct, delete, transfer your personal data or hand in a request for withdrawing permission or object against the process of your personal data and send it to email@example.com.
To be sure that the request is hand in by you, we ask you to sent a copy of your identification along with the request. Please note that your the passport photo, MRZ (Machine Readable Zone), passport number and the citizen service number are black. This is to protect your privacy. We respond as soon as possible, certainly within four weeks, to your request.
Furthermore, Novaware wants to point out that you have the possibility to hand in a complaint at the national supervisor, the Authority of Personal Data. It is possible via the following link:
How we secure personal data
Novaware takes the protection of your data very serious and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the idea that your data is not secured well or if there are clues of misusage, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Novaware took the following measures to secure you personal data:
- Security software, like a virus scanner and firewall
- TLS (formerly SSL). We sent your data via a secured internet connection. You can see this from the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards which we use to prevent that you are receiving our e-mail with any viruses, are spam or are meant to get hold of personal credentials/data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (#company_website) to the associated IP-address (server name); it is provided of a digital signature. You can check that signature automatically. In that way we prevent you from being redirected to a fake IP-address.