Learn just how powerful the Umbraco backoffice really is and how to extend it with new, custom features. This training learns you the usability best practices of Umbraco website architecture. So you can enable editors with the best possible experience. During this one-day course you learn how to extend the backoffice.
Who benefits from this course?
This one-day course is for frontend- and backend-devolpers who know Umbraco and want to extend the user interface for editors, and developers who preform custom tasks inside the Umbraco backoffice.
What you should already know
- Backoffice overview and UX best practices
- AngularJS introduction
- Implementing your own editing component
- Replacing editors, grids and lists with custom implementations
- Custom applications, trees and editors
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Extend the functionality of the backoffice
- Build advanced editor components in AngularJS
- Learn the usability best practices for Umbraco website architecture
- Leverage the many extension-points Umbraco offers for backoffice extension
- Add completely new areas to the backoffice
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the topics that you’ve learned during the one-day course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 50 certification points.
Score: 9On average participants rate this Umbraco training with a 9
150We trained more than 150 people to become Umbraco Experts
Certified MasterThis training contributes to becoming a 'Umbraco Certified Master'
"The trainers level of knowledge is impressive. He conveyed knowledge clearly with good examples." Participant - 2019