Learn how to integrate a 3rd party ASP.NET MVC application into Umbraco. During the one day course, besides the theoretical and practical assignments, you'll learn how to build your own custom Umbraco solution. Which means you can bring your own case with you!
Who benefits from this course?
This one-day course is for Backend ASP.NET MVC Developers who work with intergration of services and applications on Umbraco.
What you should already know
You are expected to know Umbraco and its APIs, and know ASP.NET MVC and Visual Studio.
- Advanced Routing
- Custom Page Controllers and models
- Replacing Umbraco components with custom ones
- Website Membership
- Backoffice integration
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Integrate 3rd party data and business logic into Umbraco
- Combine Umbraco's simple templating and content with external functionality
- Take advantage of Asp.net MVC best practices as you integrate
- Expose external data in the backoffice to non-technical editors.
- Handle the pros and cons between the different implementation options
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the topics that you’ve learned during the 1 day course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 50 certification points.
Score: 8+On average participants rate our Umbraco trainings with a 8+.
150We trained more than 150 people to become Umbraco Experts
Certified ExpertThe Expert title requires 200 Certification Points