In this one-day course, you'll learn best practices for securing your Umbraco sites.
Who benefits from this course?
Frontend and backend developers, designers & technical users
What you should already know
The course is not as tech-heavy, however, having a baseline understanding of web traffic and Umbraco is a plus.
- Overview of Transport layer security - TLS / HTTPS
- Latch or Adding Certificates Manually
- Understanding the Threat
- Forcing HTTPS
- Security headers
- Content security policy
- Two factor authentication
- How to hide Umbraco Login Page
- And more!
By the end of this course you will have:
- a good understanding of best practices when securing Umbraco sites
- the skills to efficiently protect your Umbraco sites from hackers and potential threats
After completing the course, your instructor will invite you to take the included certification test. The test is a multiple-choice test based on the topics that you’ve learned during the 1 day course. You are required to get 80% of the questions correct to pass. When passed, you gain 50 certification points.
Score: 8+On average participants rate our Umbraco courses with a 8+.
150We trained more than 150 people to become Umbraco Experts
Certified MasterThis training contributes to becoming a 'Umbraco Certified Master'