Novaware Multilingual Tools
The Multilingual Tools package in short, lets you get a grip on your translations in Umbraco. It allows users to get an overview of the translation status of Umbraco websites.
With a very extensive Umbraco website in different languages, which is managed by several editors, you can easily lose complete track of which pages were translated into the different languages and which were not.
Besides that it is an almost endless task to check all pages in every language for a translation, because the content tree might be so extensive.
In short, the problem came down to the following points:
- In Umbraco translations have no relationship with each other
- It is not visible which translations are available per page
- There is no insight into which pages have (not) been translated.
These problems are over with the introduction of Novaware Multilingual Tools.
The Multilingual Tools package in short, lets you get a grip on your translations in Umbraco. It allows users to get an overview of the translation status of Umbraco websites. The package not only provides an overview, but also offers possibilities to:
- establish relationships between translations on a multilingual website
- give the user (partly) automated suggestions for possible translations
- easily manage these relationships or translations
- quickly navigate to translations
- create new translations